Thursday, September 17, 2009

2 Weeks

I can't believe it has been 2 weeks since we've had Debbie in the house. Time really flies with this sweet girl. She's figured everything out, even the dreaded stairs. She goes up without hesitation; going down still requires treat bribing and patience before she goes.

Debbie does well on lead, the only issue are her corns, which makes it uncomfortable for her to walk on hard surfaces like cement or roads. She shows no sign of discomfort when walking on carpet or grass. Learn more about corns here.

She is the biggest cuddle bug! Throughout the day she approaches me and likes to plop her head in my lap for pets or to cuddle/spoon <3 I tell my DH all the time that whoever adopts her will be so lucky! We're thankful and blessed to be fostering Debbie.

Who can resist this adorable face?

1 comment: