Friday, September 11, 2009

Love Bug

Debbie is the biggest lover! She loves to be near you, getting pets/rubs, and will come running when you call her name. Yesterday I was laying on the ground (I hang out on the floor w/ the fosters often since NLGA ask that we keep fosters off of the couch/bed in case their future family wants it that way) and she comes over, lays down next to me, puts her head on my shoulder, and I wrap my arms around her...she stayed as long as I wanted to spoon with her. *swoon* She'll also look at you with her soulful eyes and give her paw if you stop petting her.

Debbie is a very intelligent girl. It took her only a few short minutes to understand "sit" and "down" with a treat lure! Sometimes when I'm training Debbie her teeth chatters for the treat, it is so cute and funny! On the other hand, she still refuses to practice the stairs. I don't like to push her, so we'll make daily attempts but go at her pace.

Some pics from the past few days:

Resting after playing w/ her ball




I kiss you!


Debbie: what u want mom?
Me: Uh, those are MY new sweatpants. You've been caught red handed!
Debbie: I thought you got 'em as a prezzie for me, nomm nomm nooomm...
Me: It's a good thing you're so cute, otherwise I'd press charges.


What she does best

No comments:

Post a Comment